The mission of Covenant Child Development Center is to serve God by offering a Christ-centered preschool education to the children of our community. Learning experiences will be appropriate to the developmental stages of two-, three-, and four-year-old children and will encourage a biblical view of self and others. We are a ministry of Covenant Presbyterian Church. We believe that each person is created uniquely in the image of God. Our goal is to more effectively reflect that image by promoting a child’s development- socially, emotionally, intellectually, physically, and spiritually.
Our Commitment to You
During the 40+ years of our existence, the CDC has built a strong reputation in the community. Most of our families learn about us by a referral from other satisfied parents. Our desire is to earn your confidence every day by providing excellent value in the following ways:
- A safe and nurturing environment for your child.
- Classes taught by credentialed, experienced teachers, most of whom have been here many years (which translates into a low rate of teacher turnover).
- A Bible-based curriculum that integrates biblical truths into everyday learning experiences.
- Varied learning experiences appropriate to the developmental stages of two-, three-, and four-year-old children that prepare them for kindergarten.
- Healthy staff-to-child ratios that promote favorable learning opportunities for children.
For more information regarding Covenant CDC (DCF License #C10PO0022), please contact Kelly Lowe, Director at (863) 646-6531.