We have had to put out a few notes to our current families saying that we have had some secondary exposures to COVID 19. We are doing this out of an abundance of caution. We have had no child or employee test positive for COVID 19. We are going above and beyond with our procedures to do everything in our power to keep children, families and employees as safe and healthy as possible. If you want details on what we are doing or have any questions feel free to call us and we will happily talk you through our social distancing procedures, daily sanitizing procedures and our attempts at limiting exposure in the building. Teachers are wearing masks again starting next week. We are encouraging but not requiring that students do the same. As always we consult and prayerfully consider how to keep everyone involved safe and comfortable.
Here is a breif list of some things we are doing to keep each other safe:
- No one in the building without a temp. check and a mask during CDC hours.
- eating lunch in our rooms
- limiting groups on playground to 15 or less
- Teachers and support staff are wearing masks
- Students are encouraged to wear a mask
- bring your own water(no water fountain)
- daily surface sanitation
- daily toy sanitation
- daily bathroom sanitation
- sending home and testing anyone who might have come in contact with a positive COVID 19 case.
- washing our hand and washing them again.
This list does not contain everything that is being done but it should give you a good idea about what we are doing.
Meghan Streets, Director